Who We Are and What We Do For Ministers
Church & Clergy Alliance is a 501(c)(3) organization with IRS church status and the sponsor of the Clergy Advantage 403(b) Retirement plan. This arrangement allows us to provide the same benefits and features of a denominational plan to all ministers regardless of their denominational affiliation.
This means that all participating ministers can enjoy their wonderful tax saving opportunities with housing allowance security for life. Even when they retire, separate service or if they leave ministry altogether.
As the Clergy Advantage Retirement Plan Sponsor we:
- Facilitate Enrollment & Funding
- Process Disbursement Requests
- Provide on-going financial coaching with clergy specific strategies
- Offer Educational Resources and tools to all participants
- Provide church administrators support to relieve them of retirement plan compliance issues and administration responsibilities.
Unique Features of the Clergy Advantage 403(b)
Retirement is very different for Ministers than it is for the secular employee. Clergy retirement specialists can help you identify opportunities to use housing allowance and financial strategies that are often overlooked with traditional financial planners. What good are all the right tools if you don't know how or when to use them? Ministers need the right plan with the right features and the expert guidance to use them both for the best outcome.