Open a Clergy Advantage 403(b) Account today
Welcome to the Clergy Advantage 403(b)! Don’t hesitate to contact us for help with opening your account or designing your personal retirement plan.
Complete the secure form below and you will be able to access your account online in about 48 hours. It generally takes a few days to set-up for funding. Once you see “Congratulations!” nothing else is required. We’ll be in touch with funding instructions and next steps.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT TIPS
- If you were born prior to 1946, the online process will not work. Please contact Angie at Clergy Advantage 970-667-5819.
- You must use a street address for the application. You can still have mailings sent to a PO Box.
- To choose a beneficiary other than a spouse: have the name, date of birth and SSN available of the person. If you leave it blank, your spouse will be the beneficiary.
- You will be asked for a starting allocation. This amount can always be changed later online or with the help of your advisor. You can pick your funds or choose 100% of your contributions to go into a Conservative, Moderate or Aggressive fund option or the Target Date Retirement account option.
- Ministry-specific advice and coaching is the hallmark of this plan. Schedule a discussion anytime to personalize your plan and maximize your unique retirement opportunities with clergy specific strategies.
- You’ll be prompted through the electronic signature process at the end of the enrollment form to complete the process. Congratulations, we look forward to helping you maximize your retirement opportunities!
Call 970.667.5819 for help or questions or click “contact us.”